Black Scorpion Freelance Unit
You're receiving this pop-up message due to the fact that you haven't logged in. If you don't have an account, registering won't take long. But you must be 16 years old or older. It helps us keep track of our visitors!

Thank you, BSF Unit Staff.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

You're receiving this pop-up message due to the fact that you haven't logged in. If you don't have an account, registering won't take long. But you must be 16 years old or older. It helps us keep track of our visitors!

Thank you, BSF Unit Staff.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

04/04/2012 11:34 AM Update

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

104/04/2012 11:34 AM Update Empty 04/04/2012 11:34 AM Update Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:37 pm

itsLilFerret

itsLilFerret
Founder
Founder

Greetings viewers, at 11 am this morning i managed to get most of the site completed and open to the public. Right now i have also opened a steam group and posted threads on related game websites regarding the clan.

Now i will take a short lunch break and the continue to work on the site and get some material for it. Please make sure to stop in and give me some feed back regarding the site!

~Thanks, BSF Leader.

http://www.bsfunit.co.cc

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum